Distancr Terms of Service
By using the Distancr web site ("Service"), a service of Distancr, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Distancr reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at:
Distancr Terms of Service
Account Terms for Registered Users
- Your must be of legal capacity to use this web site. Children under the age of 14 may use this site only for informational purposes, they are not allowed to register, comment, or post any content to this web site.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted. Any violation of this kind will be reported to the relevant authorities and prosecuted.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Distancr cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements may result in the termination of your Account. While Distancr prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Distancr cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Termination of account
You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account settings link on the homepage when logged in. The Account settings provides a link to delete your account.
All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation.
Distancr , in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Distancr service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Distancr reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Content Ownership
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow anyone to view and share your Content.
The look and feel of the Service is copyright© Distancr. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Distancr.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
You understand that Distancr uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, and related technology required to run the Service.
You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Distancr, or any other Distancr service.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Distancr.
We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Distancr employee or member may result in immediate account termination.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transfered unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or spam messages.
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
Distancr does not warrant that
- the service will meet your specific requirements,
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and
- any errors in the Service will be corrected.
You expressly understand and agree that Distancr shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Distancr has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the service;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
- termination of your account; or
- any other matter relating to the service.
The failure of Distancr to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Distancr and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Distancr (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to info at info| at |distancr.com